Car Daily Rental Rate Calculator ⓘ This calculator provides an estimated daily rental price for your car, based on its current market value. Please note that this is only a guideline and the final rental price is ultimately your decision. While we offer the flexibility to set your own price, bear in mind that aligning your rate closely with our calculator's estimate may enhance the likelihood of securing a rental.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
What do I need to bring when I pick up the car?
- When you go to the car pickup location and before you check in with your host present, you will need either one of the following:
– A valid Portuguese driver’s license;
– A valid driver’s license issued from your country of residence;
– An International Driver’s Permit.
You will need to present only one of these documents at the rental encounter to prove your identity and verify your birthdate with your host. Bear in mind that the person who drives the vehicle has to be the same that made the booking. Otherwise, the insurance will become void and the host has the right to cancel your booking.
- You will also need your rental car booking number, available if you go to the Homepage -> My Account (your username) -> Bookings. Alternatively, you can find it in the mail you sent you regarding the confirmation of your booking.
Can I book a car without a driver's license?
Can I cancel a booking?
Is there any insurance?
Yes, right before the final steps of booking a car with Tuuggo, an insurance plan automatically will appear. At the moment, you can not book a car through Tuuggo without choosing an insurance plan.
Can I bring pets with me?
Do I have to put fuel in the car?
The host is obliged to rent out the car only if the fuel tank is full. When checking in, always confirm in the presence of your host if the fuel tank is full. If it is not, ask the host to do so. If not in the presence of your host, you can fill it up, then contact Tuuggo with proof that:
– The gas tank was not full (before checking in);
– Your receipt for refueling.
We will refund you that money by subtracting its value from the host’s earnings.
What are the trip fees?
The trip fee is a small part of your adventure. It’s around 15% of the total cost, going towards keeping our platform up and running smoothly for all your future trips. Each and every journey has a trip fee added by Tuuggo at checkout. The final trip charge is determined dynamically, and rest assured, you’ll always have a chance to review it before you finalize your reservation.
Who is responsible for the damages/penalties during the trip?
Where do I pick up and drop off of the vehicle?
At what time do I pick up and drop off the car?
Is there an airport pickup?
Can I add extras to the trip?